Segway City Tour
Get a taste of Belgrade from a Segway
You want to explore the city and have fun while visiting Belgrade sights? Maybe you don’t like to walk too much, then our Segway City tour in Belgrade is just a perfect activity for you.
- Training with professional how to use Segway. After 10min you will be expert!
- 1.5 hour Segway tour
- You will see all famous sights easy and fun with saving your time
- Private professional English-speaking guide.
Itinerary #All About the Tour
Our beautiful city is located on the confluence of two international rivers Danube and Sava. Beside two rivers Belgrade also has two sides of the same coin, on one side there is a charmful historical old-style architecture side while on the other side are modern metropolitan buildings and malls. The two of them consist perfectly well together and create a magnificent image of our city.
If you are not sure what to visit in Belgrade and really want to explore both historical tour of Belgrade as well as an urban city tour of Belgrade, but not sure if you have enough time to do all of it? Then this is just made for you – Rent a segway in Belgrade and visit all Belgrade sights on Belgrade guided tours.
Belgrade has many important sights that must be visited while you are here and there is no better way to do so then softly gliding the streets and parks on a Segway Belgrade tour.
Is it hard? Not at all…
If you never had an opportunity to drive Segway and you are afraid that it is too complicated or dangerous. Don’t be, it’s super easy after a 5 minute of demonstration and help from a professional instructor at the beginning of the tour you will become an expert.
You will be so delighted with the number of sights you manage to accomplish in a short period and didn’t get tired at all. And most important gliding through the Belgrade Segway tour is an amazing experience.
Your tour guide, besides being a Segway Schumacher 🙂 is the expert guide with deep knowledge about Belgrade city, so while he rides with you, he will tell you all the stories you need to know about our lovely city and its history.
What you will visit in Segway tour:
- Knez Mihailova Street
- Republic Square
- Kalemegdan fortress
- Monuments of Gratitude to France and Russia
- The bastion where World War 1 started
- Sports fields where sport clubs Partizan and Red Star were founded
- Tanks from World War 1 and World War 2
- Serbian medieval castle ruins
- “The Victor”, trademark symbol of Belgrade
- Tito’s bunker
- Roman well, underground Belgrade
- Military museum
- 2000 years of history in layers of one wall
- XIX century Belgrade (Kralja Petra Str. , Kosancicev Venac – Montmartre of Belgrade)
- Congregation church
- We return along the same route to the start.
If you are more keen to do the classic panoramic and walking city tour please follow this link.
You can’t get hurt with Segway if you stick to the pedestrian zone and follow the tour guide.
Segway ride is easy, and anybody can do it from small children to elders.
The default language of the tour is English, but if you require the MTB team can provide you with the tour in French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew, Arab, and Russian.
This tour is private, can be booked the same day and fitted to your needs.
What People Think About Us #Testimonials
Want to make a Request?
The easiest way to create the holiday that will be the hardest to forget.
Maybe You are Interested in #Related Tours
Get inspired with best tours & things to do in Belgrade
Why We Don’t Have Prices
- All our tours are 100% private and tailormade.
- The examples you can find here are only an idea of what we can plan for you.
- Your holiday will be totally customized on your own particular needs and wishes , so prices will be defined only after we`ll design your personal tour.
- We want to give you the best price in the current time
If you want to find out more #Contact
Please feel free to contact More Than Belgrade as you plan your trip with any questions you may have about our tours and services. We will respond immediately.+381 60 434 66 22