Visit Belgrade’s main attractions on this 4-hour private tour
Belgrade is a city with a very rich history. It has changed many rulers, many cultures, many traditions, but still created his authenticity and worldwide recognized charm and soul.
- Panoramic sightseeing of City Hall and Serbian Parliament building.
- Walking down famous bohemian old quarter of the city, Skadarlija, full with taverns and local street musicians.
- Walking main pedestrian zone of Knez Mihajlova street.
- Visiting Kalemegdan Fortress.
- Museum of Nikola Tesla, entrance fee included.
- Saint Sava Temple visit.
- Visit Zemun and Gardos Tower.
- Comfortable car transfers.
- Get inside knowledge with local English-speaking expert guides.
Itinerary #All About the Tour
Since time of ancient Vinca 4.800 years B.C.E. , towards the first Serbian kingdom, Ottoman empire, Hazburg Empire, World War I , World War II, Tito`s Yugoslavia, modern Serbia,Belgrade was left with big marks on it. Now, it is almost impossible to visit all of the historical spots, monuments, museums, castles, historical excavations, religious objects, nature complexes and other historical spots of Belgrade.
In the heart of Belgrade lies the 5th biggest Christian temple of the world , Saint Sava temple.
Belgrade Fortress Kalemegdan is one of the biggest touristic attractions in the city. Get yourself a Belgrade guide with us, and explore the old medevial fortres..
If you want to travel back in time , than have your cup of coffee and try delicious Serbian specialties in Skadarlija quarter. Main host spot for the Belgrade tours.
Museum of great scientist Nikola Tesla is most visited museum in Balkans. In the museum you can see some of Tesla`s still undiscovered discoveries.
More Then Belgrade Agency is putting strong effort to be unique in every part of its business, therefore we don’t want to take the group of 50 people on a tour, providing informations and official stories that can be found in school books.
We are organizing great 4-6 hours long private tours, only for our clients, providing true and less-known stories about historical happenings , with lots of fun facts that were spread from generation to generation, those that you cannot find on wikipedia.
Our goal is to show you the real Belgrade, his good sides and bad sides, so that you could know more about our lovely city.
Also, if you are not interested in our walking tour, tour in cabriolet car is possible.
Explore Serbia with More Than Belgrade team– check our Serbia Excurssions.
This tour is available all year round.
Default language of the tour is English, but if you require MTB team can provide you with the tour in French, German, Spanish, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew, Arab or Russian.
This tour is private, and can be booked on a same day
Tour usually lasts 4 hours, but on demand we can organize shorter or longer tours. Fit the tour to match your needs.
What People Think About Us #Testimonials
Want to make a Request?
The easiest way to create the holiday that will be the hardest to forget.
Maybe You are Interested in #Related Tours
Get inspired with best tours & things to do in Belgrade
Why We Don’t Have Prices
- All our tours are 100% private and tailormade.
- The examples you can find here are only an idea of what we can plan for you.
- Your holiday will be totally customized on your own particular needs and wishes , so prices will be defined only after we`ll design your personal tour.
- We want to give you the best price in the current time
If you want to find out more #Contact
Please feel free to contact More Than Belgrade as you plan your trip with any questions you may have about our tours and services. We will respond immediately.+381 60 434 66 22